Our Employment Attorneys Represent Business and Nonprofit Employers with Years of Experience Litigating and Counseling Both Employers and Employees
Attorney Becki Ueno spent several years litigating on behalf of employees in large class actions on a nationwide basis and utilizes that experience to help employers to represent employers in matters involving California labor laws. Attorney Cecily Jackson-Zapata has a wealth of knowledge from years as legal counsel to nonprofit organizations and business owners.
The Sustainable Law Group, PC's Legal Counsel Focuses on Employer Policies and Corporate Governance that Supports a Stable and Healthy Work Environment
Attorneys Becki Ueno and Cecily Jackson-Zapata work with employers to create legal agreements and policies for effective and successful work environments. We provide counsel and legal assistance with various employment issues, including:
- Advising on Independent Contractor or Employee Status of Workers
- Drafting and Reviewing Employment Manuals
- Complying with Federal and State Employment Laws
- Drafting Private Employee and Executive Stock Option Plans and Agreements
- Drafting and Reviewing Employment Contracts
- Advising on Employment Benefits and Wage-and-Hour Violations
- Representing Employers in Negotiations and Arbitration
Contact our Santa Monica and Los Angeles Lawyers
Contact the Sustainable Law Group, PC online or by calling locally at 310-526-3463 or toll free at 888-665-2577 to schedule a consultation.